Thursday, July 20, 2006

Where has the time gone?

When we first realized that our departure date was being pushed back about a month, we wondered what in the world we would do for the next four weeks. I thought we would be bored. But, instead, the time has flown by! I look back and wonder how we've filled our time.

Some of the highlights of the last few weeks have been:
  • Visiting Briant's grandmother in south AR
  • Seeing some Tulsa friends again
  • Taking Forest and Jackie to the lake on Jackie's 17th birthday
  • Visiting family friends in Fayetteville
  • Going away on our anniversary and hiking around Lake Leatherwood near Eureka Springs
  • Sleeping in!
  • Having cable television and watching the Tour de France and the World Cup (although I was terribly dissapointed in my french team!)
This last week has been busy shopping and packing for Mali. However, we look back on a wonderful last four weeks in Fayetteville, AR.

No comments:

Post a Comment