I haven't been very good at taking pictures or updating my blog lately. I forgot our camera when we went to Seattle but thankfully, you can see what we did on Katie's blog!Here what I do have...

"Here Kyleigh, have a strawberry. Then I'll help myself to a few since my mom didn't give me any..."


Nathan is starting to look older... and tanner! I'm so happy that Winter is over! Nathan loves going down the slides head first and climbing back up them. We went to the free day at the Planetarium yesterday. I parked at a friend's house and walked 2 miles there and back. We had to make sure we got out in the 80 degree weather.

"My mom finally got something out that was low enough for me to climb into/unto."
Actually, Nathan climbed up onto a wooden chair a couple days ago. He hasn't done it since then so I think he forgot that he can do it.

"It tastes better when my cousin is eating the same thing."
No comments:
Post a Comment