Monday, May 30, 2011
Nathan Walking
Nathan just discovered he could walk tonight! He's been doing a squat and getting himself in the standing position for a couple weeks but he usually just throws the ball he's holding and squats back down. His "second" walk tonight was 18 steps! We didn't count the first one but I think it was about 10. Later, he walked up and down the hall, so excited to be walking. That's when I took this video. (I think it's funny that he already has a ball in his right hand but has to go get the other ball at the end of the hall as well.)
He really hadn't been doing much before this. Just a few steps between people and usually falling on the person he was walking toward.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Way to go Nathan!!!! How awesome to have him walking and I am sure he is going to love it!!! Thanks for posting the video.
ReplyDeleteYeh Nathan! Congratulations on your accomplishment. I just talked to Daddy yesterday and you were not walking and I wake up this morning and you are. Good job! Now life will change.
ReplyDeleteNana